Portable Dynamic Hardness Tester MET-D1A
The beginning of the full-scale production: 2002
- measurements of hardness of metals and alloys on standardized in Russia hardness scales: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV) and Shore (HSD).
- three additional scales H1,H2, H3 for calibration (upon request) of other hardness scales (Rockwell "B", Superficial Rockwell, Leeb etc.), and also hardness scales for metals different in their characteristics from steel (for example non-ferrous metals, alloys, cast iron etc.);
- use of tensile strength Rm scale in accordance with GOST 22791-77 for determination of tensile strength of articles made of carbon steel of pearlitic category by means of automatic recalculation from Brinell hardness scale (HB);
- connecting upon request shortened probes D1/2.
- change of hardness of materials with non-homogenous, coarse-grained structure, forged and cast articles;
- measured hardness value does not depend on the probe special position;
- insignificant sensitivity to the curvature and roughness of the measured surface;
- high efficiency (30 tests per minute).
Implements a rebound method.
Principle of operation
Determines the ratio of indenter speed before and after the impact on the tested article surface.
It is possible to measure article of less than 3 kg and of thickness less than 12 mm only if the listed below conditions are performed:
- " Use of cast iron or steel base plate of not less than 3 kg;
- " Use of lapping fluid for better contact with the base plate;
- article shall be pressed to the base plate surface tightly.
For a more detailed consultation, please, contact our specialists.
When magnet steel is tested, the error may increase due to the steel magnetic field influence on the speed of the hammer movement inside the inductance coil.
Guarantee and technical maintenance
- 1 year of guarantee maintenance and the further technical support.
It is possible that our specialist can demonstrate the operation at your premises within Moscow.
Moreover, you can find the information about other portable hardness testers.
Step-by-step demonstration of the hardness tester functioning:
rebound method, Leeb method